Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 months ago

TMI warning... what's wrong with me?

Im a female who's slept around. I initiate the hookups. The men are good looking and definitely know what they're doing.  I give ongoing consent. But I just realized that I don't really get any sexual pleasure from it. Ever. 

I used to enjoy making out but I've even gone numb to that. 

At it's best, sex has become an adrenaline rush.

What's wrong with me? Why can't I enjoy sex? 

Favorite Answer

You're not having good sex. Trust me. Hook-up or love you can have mindblowing times. Most men are great at oral but terrible at the rest, I was shocked at how terrible the majority are.

Find a steady guy (f buddy) you can communicate with. Forget about the adrenaline rush and making out. Actually focus on having GOOD sex with real men. Hookups are meh.

Enjoy the flirtation and admiration of men but don't focus on conquering them or taking a prize home. I think that novelty has worn off and now you realize how mediocre the sex is. I found bang buddies were great when I was single.

• Foofa

It's called sex addiction but it is treatable with hard work. Get yourself a counselor and that person will advise you on the steps you need to take.

• kristy

You’re probably bored. Try shaking it by doing it in public or let someone watch you with a guy doing it.

• david

thats such a rush, when i have done it

You need to speak with a therapist or counselor. NO ONE HERE can tell you why you've begun to feel this way.

< At it's best, sex has become an adrenaline rush >

Sounds like you enjoy that part of it.