Crochet Pattern, turning in a round.?

So I'm fairly new at following crochet patterns and I'm doing one that is telling me to turn on at the end of a round. I never encountered this before and I've looked it up and I'm not getting any answers on how to turn on a round.  It just doesn't make sense to me. I've included a picture of the directions incase that helps, it's rows 8, 9,and 10. Thanks in advance for any help!

"Turn" typically means to take your crochet hook out of the last loop, turn the work 180 degrees, and insert the hook back into the last loop from the opposite direction. Then you begin working the next row in the opposite direction of the row before.

When you have crocheted around the entire circle and arrive back at the first stitch in the circle you use a chain stitch to connect to it. Then you take the item and rotate it 180 degrees so you work the next circle in the opposite direction. Which means your first stitch on this row is on the final stitch of the previous row. Instead of just continually working in the same direction. It gives a different look.

yea i kno what you mean