Gemstone asked in PetsCats · 4 weeks ago

Cats or dogs and why?

Update:

*Which one: Cats or dogs? And why?*

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Dogs because they respond better to shock collars. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I cant believe people say that they're a dog person i mean if you love dogs that much its your choice but why hate on cats?! if a cat scratched you or did you any harm why put the blame on all the cats in the world?! i honestly cant stand people that say they hate cats and they never even tried to bond with them i mean seriously if one cat didnt like you SO WHAT?! there are many cats in this world and each one has a different personality! I love all animals and its not fair to choose one pet and hate on the other.  you cant judge all the cats in the world based on your personal experience with cats

• 1.) Not all people who prefer dogs say they hate cats. 2.) I frequently see the same behaviour from cat people in the dog section.

• 3 weeks ago

I like both of them. Cant choose

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Cats.

Because they are less stupid (or seem so) and don't have to be taken for a walk every day

• Sky
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I love both very much, although I find I can form a stronger bond with dogs.

• 4 weeks ago

Dogs.   I dont like cats

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I prefer cats, because dogs are so boring i think

• Jay
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Where is the interrogative pronoun, defining characteristic of a question???????

• Nekkid Truth!
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

This question is one of Annas alts..  She will eventually show up making her comments about dogs 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.