Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

If proud gun-toting conservatives have a problem with gun violence in Chicago, why are they so scared to go solve it? ?

The "proud boys" will gladly go march in the whitest most "liberal" parts of cities. 

But, they don't touch those other liberals. But sure do a lot of complaining about them. 

They're all cowards and blowhards who hate the U.S.  That's why.  And, based on the "answers" you've received so far, they're obviously white racists and neo-nutzees.

It's not conservative's problem if the Democrat voter base cannot act in a responsible manner with firearms. 

Not their problem to solve. It's the mayor, police and most of all the population of Chicago's problem. 

Nearly if not all homes in my town has firearms. We have NO crime, we have no police force. Because, we have NO crime. And we have NO crime, because we commit no crimes. 

There is a lesson here. 

The "Proud Boys" are raving dirt bags and total cowards.

• Matt

One thing you'd notice if you payed any attention is that those who carry guns do NOT want to get into a gun fight.  Just because someone wears a seat belt doesn't mean that person wants to get into a car accident. Just because I keep a fire extinguisher in my kitchen does not mean I want to fight a fire next time I cook dinner.

• Matt
      4 weeks agoReport

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/10/17/facts-about-crime-in-the-u-s/

My guess, not being anywhere near Chicago, that these gun-toting conservatives you are complaining about are smart and don't want to get killed by your drug dealing gangster friends.

Because the Mayor is responsible for that, moron. lol

Damn, I have seen some dumbass questions on this forum before.  But this takes the cake.