Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

If proud gun-toting conservatives have a problem with gun violence in Chicago, why are they so scared to go solve it? ?

The "proud boys" will gladly go march in the whitest most "liberal" parts of cities. 

But, they don't touch those other liberals. But sure do a lot of complaining about them. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They're all cowards and blowhards who hate the U.S.  That's why.  And, based on the "answers" you've received so far, they're obviously white racists and neo-nutzees.

• 4 weeks ago

It's not conservative's problem if the Democrat voter base cannot act in a responsible manner with firearms. 

Not their problem to solve. It's the mayor, police and most of all the population of Chicago's problem. 

Nearly if not all homes in my town has firearms. We have NO crime, we have no police force. Because, we have NO crime. And we have NO crime, because we commit no crimes. 

There is a lesson here. 

• 4 weeks ago

The "Proud Boys" are raving dirt bags and total cowards.

• Matt
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

One thing you'd notice if you payed any attention is that those who carry guns do NOT want to get into a gun fight.  Just because someone wears a seat belt doesn't mean that person wants to get into a car accident. Just because I keep a fire extinguisher in my kitchen does not mean I want to fight a fire next time I cook dinner.

• Matt
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/10/17/facts-about-crime-in-the-u-s/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

My guess, not being anywhere near Chicago, that these gun-toting conservatives you are complaining about are smart and don't want to get killed by your drug dealing gangster friends.

• 4 weeks ago

Because the Mayor is responsible for that, moron. lol

• 4 weeks ago

Damn, I have seen some dumbass questions on this forum before.  But this takes the cake.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.