Is any of these countries of Turkey , Greece , Romania , Bulgaria you believe going to leave the EU or NATO by year 2030 and side ?

and side with the Russian more

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I do not think any of those countries would want to leave EU or NATO willingly (Turkey is not a part of EU yet). Though, all of those countries may get kicked out of  EU or NATO, because they are po' (can't afford the other "o and r").

• Login to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Greece, Romania and Bulgaria are probably not going to leave the EU or NATO and join Russia. Romania and Bulgaria were part of the old Warsaw Block which was aligned with the Soviet Union so have ample experience with Russia. What Turkey does is anybodies guess. As others have written, Turkey is not part of the EU.

• 2 months ago

Turkey is NOT a EU country but is attempting to comply with entry conditions and I believe, if they gain membership, would remain. Turkey is a member of NATO, and although having problems with the US will remain with in NATO.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Turkey very well could. Iraq might also, we really screwed that country up. 

• Walter B
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Turkey is a NATO country but I doubt if they would wish to leave. Turkey is NOT a EU member although attempting to comply with entry conditions. Iraq is not a member of the EU or NATO.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.