I accidentally got a girl pregnant.?

Once, when I was drunk, I had sex with a black prostitute . During sex, the condom broke. she came to me yesterday and told me she was pregnant with my baby, and DNA will prove it. she said I should marry her and help with the passport. I don't know what to do. She absolutely refuses to have an abortion.

< accidentally got a girl pregnant >

Like, you tripped and fell into her vagina just when you had an erection?

This is for sure a scam tactic 

• Edna

What you do, is NOTHING at this point. If it's true she's a prostitute, then she had sex with MANY different men around the time she had sex with you. She has no way of knowing that you're the father of the child or WHO the child's father is. The only way she can prove you are the father is by having a DNA test after the child is born. 

Anyway, if she was a prostitute, then how is it that she knows your name and how to get in touch with you?  Prostitutes and their clients don't exchange names and addresses. 

Make her addicted to alcohol so that the baby dies 

If this girl is a prostitute then anyone could be the father. I would definately do a DNA test. Until then dont make any decisions. Chances are she is either not pregnant and just wants to stay in the Country or you are not the father.

• Nunya

I would wait and see until the child is born to confirm that it is yours. It could just be a scam to get you to fix her papers. 

never stay in contact with prostitutes

1. DNA can not prove it unless you provide YOUR DNA and she gets some DNA from the kid. Kind of hard to get it from the kid without an invasive procedure on her. So until that is done or the kid is born there is no DNA evidence. 2. She can not demand a DNA test just her saying you had sex with her. She needs some other evidence that you could be the father, such as you paid her with a credit card, or there was a witness, etc. 3. Even if you did pay her with a credit card, she is a hooker and how can she be sure you are the father? She is trying to claim that you are the ONLY person she had sex with over a 3 to 4 day period. I doubt a judge will believe that. What you need to do? Shut UP. Remove this question as you just admitted to the public that you had sex with her. Do not admit to anything to her that she can record, do not say anything to any friends or anyone else about your problem. SHUT UP. Stop having all contact with her.

• Brian

Cool story, bro.

OK, so let's look at the huge holes in your 'story'.

You are drunk, pay up a prostitute, and somehow the lady of the night knows it was you of all the people she goes out with, and knew how to find you and contact you.

And seemingly needs a passport... to go where? 

You know what?

It is not even ridiculous.

Pics or it didn't happen.