the devil tricked me in making a pact with him. will GOD/JESUS CHRIST forgive me?

Not knowing what i have done when I made the pack with my blood. I soon realized what I have I done a month later.I just feel  guilty.

I was at the hospital when i made the packed

the nurse put a needle in my vein 

• Dv8s

Sure, all you have to do is ask Him, and mean it, and you'll be forgiven. That's why Jesus came to earth, and died on the cross, so we could be forgiven for our sins.

God always forgives . But you will never forgive yourself until you are obeying all of Jesus' sayings .

• Chris

Such "pacts" have no power.  Believe in Jesus, and you're going to heaven.

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• misty

None of what you speak of exists.

Never fear. A blood pack can be life saving.

A pact to save lives can't be all bad.

I hope you didn't bleed on the carpet.

All is possible through His glory

Jesus will set u from the devil.  Read the Bible.  go to an assembly of God church.

The "pact" with the devil is fake.  Don't worry.  God isn't what you think.  God isn't a person.

God will forgive anybody who is truly sorry for their sins. Of course he will forgive you, however, I am quite curious how you managed to make a pact with the devil with your blood on accident. 

• Francisco1 month agoReport

its a long story.Since we are energy. I increased my energy by fasting/eating vegan diet listening to positive affirmations and using crystals.They said if your life is positive then positive things come in your life.The devil and demons goes for the ones who energy is high.