How can evolushin be real if i don understan it?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Troll.

It isn't, but it has nothing to do with whether you understand it or not. It's because of the scientific problems that the theory has.

• 3 weeks ago

The Bible does not support evolution. The Bible book of Genesis chapter 1 describes creation. God created mankind and all other creatures to reproduce according to their kind or species. Genesis 1:21

• 4 weeks ago

I'm amazed that there was anyone who apparently didn't immediately see this question as the piss take that it so clearly is.

The answers from creationists clearly show that it is an accurate portrayal of creationist views - but the question has clearly been asked by a Poe, with intentionally poor grammar and spelling.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Being that it's not that difficult to understand, many things must not exist in your world.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

It is is not but lie spreads by anti westerns

• jpopelish
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

If one is extremely anti western,
      they come all the way round
      and end up western,
      in spite of their efforts.

Life is full
      of these sorts of frustrations.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Sowns like you haf got a good Christin edumacation.

• It isn't real.

• Paul
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

There are many things each of us doesn't understand. But there are plenty of books available that explain such things so that we can understand them.

• 4 weeks ago

I know you think you're being funny, but you're not wrong.  You don't understand it.  Nor does anyone else.  They understand parts of what they think it is, then make up the rest to fill in the gaps.  

Any first year biology student would tell you, if they were being honest, that it would take literal miracles for it to have happened the way many claim it did.

• 4 weeks ago

No problem, you can understand it and it still won't be real.

Attachment image
    • Space Wasp
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Strangely though, it's only those who DON'T understand evolution who think that it can't be real.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.