Is it weird for people to wear temporary tattoos?

When I go to the beach, I wish I could have a little body art on my body. I don't really want to get a real tattoo because not only am I afraid of the pain (and possible infection), I also don't like the fact that it's permanent. So, I was thinking of getting those temporary tattoos that I can simply apply on my body before I go to the beach. But I just don't know if this is considered weird because I think most people today have real tattoos. I don't think people get temporary tattoos.

Is it ok to wear a temporary tattoo when I go to the beach or is that just too weird and kiddy?

Favorite Answer

Weird and kiddy? Tattoos are for adults. If you don't want a real tattoo, don't get one. You can wear a temporary tattoo, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Most people do not have tattoos.

With that said, for an adult male it would be weird and an easy way to be mocked.  Women can wear henna, but a guy doing even that would be laughable... sexism.

• Ꮥ.Ꮓ
      4 weeks agoReport

You're a weirdo. It's not true. I've seen tons of guys get henna.