Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 4 weeks ago

Which car would make my neighbors green with envy??

1. 2009 Mercedes S-Class

2. 2011 BMW 7 series

3. 2005 Porsche Cayenne

4. 2002 Acura NSX

The Acura Nsx since it's the only rare one on the list provided and it costs the most, which would make others more jealous I guess.

GM EV1

this is the best car

None. Your neighbors could care less about an older used car.

Any of your neighbors that know vehicles won't be impressed by any of those unreliable rides. 

Hope you know a great mechanic. 

• Murzy

2005 Porsche Cayenne

Apr 12, 2012 - Many homeowners strive for the perfect, emerald-green lawn, but it takes more than regular mowing. ... Mowing a lawn short puts stress on the grass and limits deep root growth, decreasing its ability to resist weeds, pests and drought conditions. ... Organic and synthetic lawn fertilizer ...

A 1998 Dodge Neon. Everybody wanted a Neon. My coworker had a Neon and I was so jealous. When it’s summer, the AC is blasting, and other cars are blasting their horns as the Neon is going 10 mph up a hill. That’s the fastest it can go. When it’s at a stoplight and people are honking because you’re not moving when the light is green but you’re stepping as hard as you can on the gas pedal to make the car go. 

Nobody's getting green with envy over a decade-plus old used car.  All of those cars are too old not to suck, but not old enough to start not sucking.  They are all in the window of time between when a car is new and when a car is a classic, and that window is called "crap."

Do you know what people call people who buy old used cars because of what label they have on them in order to try and look cool?  Douches.  They're called "douches."  Like I'm supposed to swoon at your tired old, cashed out, used AF Mercedes or Bimmer or whatever.  I'm laughing because you think you're broadcasting that you're hot sh*t, but what you're really broadcasting is that you're poor and a douche.

• Timothy4 weeks agoReport

You are correct on the reason to buy. I collect purely for my love of cars. The NSX is definitely worth having and mine was extremely dependable. I'm still kicking myself for ever selling it.  Prices are going up fast though.

A 2019 Chevy Volt.

• Scott

We don't know your neighbors.