Is it weird to be in 11th grade, and still read rick riordan?

If that's what you want to read then go for it. There's nothing wrong with reading.

• Marli

No. I re-read several books at your age that I read when I was age 11. Some of them I appreciated more then I did at that time.

As long as you can understand your schoolwork, you're ok.

• Andrew

It's weird to concern yourself with what other people think about what you read. Personally I don't give a toss about that. I like what I like and I don't allow what somebody else thinks to affect me. When people get upset because somebody criticizes something they enjoy, it demonstrates weakness of character. Don't be a weak person.  

NOPE. A common misconception people have is that as you get older, you should read more books targeted towards your age group. Not true. You should read what you want, otherwise your desire to read disappears and suddenly you don't even wanna read the easy, interesting books.

Not really.

Look how popular the Harry Potter books have been with adults.

I don't see any difference with that.

i dont think so