Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

I caught my wife cheating what do I do?

My wife of one year who I have a daughter with started showing red flags. Wouldn’t answer my texts or calls for days, moved in with her step mother so she could go to college and have help but her step mother wouldn’t let me come. Told me her step mom didn’t like me so I couldn’t be there. I went over to her step moms because she said we could hangout today. I didn’t text her and remind her ahead of time. Her stepmoms daughter answered the door and asked if she could help me. She said she was not there and she was at this guys house. She told me they had been dating for a while. I called my wife and she came and picked me up, we went for a drive and I asked her to please pick me over him. I asked her if they had slept together and she said yes. She let out a big sigh and said I’m just unhappy and I want a divorce. I don’t know how this could of happened and why, according to her she didn’t want to hurt me because she knew I deeply cared for her. should I tell the man she’s been with for a couple months that she’s been cheating on me. Please help 

Let him in on her little secret as well. It is possible she met him at the college. Very immature of her not to handle that better than she did. Move on buddy and divorce her and get your daughter. Too many good women out there are seeking special guys like yourself my friend.

Good luck unto you!

Divorce the slut

With my abstinence, I would try to mend and only then would I consider a divorce and the kids' figure in too.  Protect your kids from divorce or separation. 

Walk away from this one. You can do better.

DIVORCE, DIVORCE, DIVORCE, AND MORE DIVORCE!! Oh and by the way, don't think that the guy she's been seeing doesn't know that she's married and that he's gonna care about her cheating on you lol. He's getting laid and that's all he cares about. 

Divorce her !!!

move on..........................

• kristy

Oh he knows she’s been cheating on you, you don’t have to tell him lol

• mokrie

She's gone. Get a divorce. You can't make someone love you that doesn't. Sounds like you married too fast or she did.

Fakey Fakey wakey wakey