James asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 4 weeks ago

Why should I take a philosophy class in college? ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

There are many reasons why you should take a philosophy class in college. Many people assume philosophy is a unless subject in the modern era, but are uneducated because philosophy has explained many unnatural social and physical phenomena. For instance, metaphysics, one of the highest levels of knowledge, tries to explain ones nature and existence. We still don't know everything!

• 3 weeks ago

To understand better about yourself and others . you can know what and how nature works , philosophy is nothing but law of nature , if you mastered law of nature then you can master your mind and can help others to come up in life ...

• 3 weeks ago

Buddha may have said, zen is the sound of one hand clapping. Philosophy lets you examine the sound. But, never fear..To truly know anything, study calculus.

• 3 weeks ago

I took a 100 level class on logic and reason. Even decades later I have found value in it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Philosophy trains us to think clearly. It shows us how to identify faulty premises, bad logic, and inconsistencies in an argument. This matters a lot in examining the claims of religion or zealous orators.

• 3 weeks ago

why are you strong and brave and ports hold you to fall an apple in your head?

• 4 weeks ago

It might teach you how to think.

• 4 weeks ago

cause it would be an interesting class

• 4 weeks ago

I’ll dump a bucket of diarrhea on u

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You shouldn't: philosophy is not a subject in great demand by employers. You'd be better off doing a sensible subject.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.