James asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 4 weeks ago

Why should I take a philosophy class in college? ?

Favorite Answer

There are many reasons why you should take a philosophy class in college. Many people assume philosophy is a unless subject in the modern era, but are uneducated because philosophy has explained many unnatural social and physical phenomena. For instance, metaphysics, one of the highest levels of knowledge, tries to explain ones nature and existence. We still don't know everything!

To understand better about yourself and others . you can know what and how nature works , philosophy is nothing but law of nature , if you mastered law of nature then you can master your mind and can help others to come up in life ...

Buddha may have said, zen is the sound of one hand clapping. Philosophy lets you examine the sound. But, never fear..To truly know anything, study calculus.

I took a 100 level class on logic and reason. Even decades later I have found value in it.

Philosophy trains us to think clearly. It shows us how to identify faulty premises, bad logic, and inconsistencies in an argument. This matters a lot in examining the claims of religion or zealous orators.

why are you strong and brave and ports hold you to fall an apple in your head?

It might teach you how to think.

cause it would be an interesting class

I’ll dump a bucket of diarrhea on u

You shouldn't: philosophy is not a subject in great demand by employers. You'd be better off doing a sensible subject.