Has anyone ever worked for the website called "Supahands" as a data entry clerk?

I was wondering because I applied and they want a picture of my drivers license. But I'm a little skeptical because this is a work from home contract position. Any information that you share will be appreciated regarding the topic.

I apologize. I'm not sure if they want the picture or just the information from your license. There is another work at home position that also has data entry positions but they want you to send a short video of you holding your license or ID to your face to make sure you are who you say you are. And that company is called "Sigtrack"

1 year ago

Do a Google search for their name and work at home. There are sites that do reviews for work at home jobs.

• 1 year ago

they might just want your id, but if youre worried about maybe you should check them out with the better business bureau