What are some ways I can dress like an artist if I create pop art?

• Sky

Long sleeve shirt with the top 4 buttons undone, plus jeans and a belt.  Also, grow some wild hair to complete the ensemble.

it depends on you and your sences. usually artist wear dark colors along as getting piecings and tattoos (optional).

as for me I do my work in colored pencils and making realism photo like images.  I mostly wear black or dark cloths that are casual but have good edge along wearing simples accessories like a chocker necklace and bracelets...

Well first of all get a shirt and spill coffee on it and then dont shave and forget to comb hair

• Donna

Look very professional. Wear anything that look casual.

Nobody does the fake costuming like that anymore. That's from the 1960's.

Just dress the way you want to dress. Mimicking other people's fashion isn't going to make you an artist, practising your art will.

Green underpants.

Warhol always wore green underpants.

Google search Andy Warhol.  Dress like that.  If you're going to be derivative of his art, you may as well also be derivative of his style.