I am a 21 year old girl and someone has using my insta and Facebook photos since I was 12 on adult dating websites?

when I was 12 my sister told me that someone had made fake accounts of her and of me on this adult dating websites captioning disgusting graphic things about sex, now this proceeded for many years and all that we could do was report them when they popped up and someone let us know, it got to the point where they where making profiles of my sister when she was pregnant and cropping her children out, they made profiles of my older sister and her friend, so my sister decided to get a private investigator but they come up dry, i have made all my social media’s private deleted everyone I don’t know and my sisters have done the same but they still find ways to get photos, it makes me feel violated, I know they are only photos of me but it makes me feel sick seeing men commenting of them about how they are pleasuring themselves to my pictures, now I can’t really deal with this as I have GAD (generalised anxiety disorder) and it’s really wearing me down I just cry all the time about it and I’ve never even had a boyfriend because I haven’t yet opened myself up that much to someone to have all these things online that go against all my personal values, I feel used and disgusted especially because I was a minor when this all started, the only clue I have is that it is someone that I know because they somehow got photos from my sisters Facebook.

It sucks but these peaces of shi* are all over the Internet doing this. I can only imagine how you feel. On a positive note the government is doing an awesome job taking out these pedo scumbags.

maybe you should tell the police or cyber crime about it

• .

There's no way of getting rid of a cell phone photo, if the person that has taken the picture(s) years ago. Someones account could have been hacked years ago and copies of the photos were made. I have heard of whole computers being hacked, and peoples pictures get stolen by someone that lives half way around the world. 

It can be disturbing, that's why it would be necessary now, not to use picture of yourself in the future if you intend to get an account, use a picture of some photography of nature or a pet, or you can choose a floral bouquet for a profile pic. 

From here on out, it's time to get past it, they don't have the grown up pic of you, since now you're an adult and have no clue what you look like now. 

Also if you choose you can use a different name for a new email, then make a facebook account, use a pic of anything but you, and work from there.

I hope this helps and can be a start for a new online beginning.

By the way the investigator that was hired, wasn't a very good one, the police could have done a better job. Take Care and I hope your future online experience will be better.

Nothing really, there's no way to 'purge' all of one picture from the internet as you found.