Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 3 weeks ago

Why does music suck nowadays? Even pop music used to be catchy, but now it's just trap beats with weird indie accents?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

It's part of the simple minded dumbification of society.  People don't realize all this artificial intelligence is only making them artificially intelligent. Creativity and complex thinking are dying. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It might suck now but is nowhere near as bad as the 2000s, when pop-punk ruled the airwaves!

• firstname2 weeks agoReport

Sorry but your opinion is wrong lol (pop punk is great)

• 3 weeks ago

still there is beautiful music out there around the world, we just have to be open mind to listen new music.   

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Music like that just sucks sorry idk how to help you though idk why it just sucks now I guess all the good songs have been made already lol or something... but yeah they’re literally just making noise also don’t you hate that it feels like in the back of every new song it sounds like there’s metal poles clashing into eachother like every 2 seconds? Like do you hear that? Sounds like a bad replacement of drumming like just clash 2 light metal poles together and you’ve made a song

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Trap beats with weird indie accents? My guess is your source imploded. Step into 2019 and try again.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It is hard to compose a good original song nowadays without being sued for copyright violation. you probably need a computer to make sure that you are not accidentally coming up with something that has already been published.

• 3 weeks ago

Although that is a cool music, nice question you asked

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Idididididodododosdiid

• 3 weeks ago

Don't know, but I agree

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

i dont think music sucks these days

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.