Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation Β· 1 month ago

I had a dream about .. help?

I had a weird dream.. I dont remember all the details.. but I had a dream where basically I β€œ gave birth β€œ to a squid.. like the picture below ... I wasnt in the hospital or anything, I just remember me laying on the ground somewhere, and seeing my tummy move really weird like β€œ baby kicks β€œ ; I panicked and sat up straight looked down and the squid came out.. πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈΒ 

I just hope to get some explanation or whatever.. **** was kinda creepyΒ 

• Rich

In dreams what you give birth to represents the product of your life.

When a baby is being born it represents a calling from God. But often people have dreams where something else is born, and not necessarily a baby.

A squid is not something good. They are predators, can grow to be enormous and they have many tentacles. The squid represents an evil spirit that is set out to destroy God's people and uses many different tools and ways to accomplish this. That is why squids and octopus often represents the spirit of Jezebel.

She was an evil woman in the Bible who was determined to kill all of God's prophets, and she had the skills to manipulate and control people.

The judgment on her was so severe that God pronounced judgement on her, she was killed and totally eaten by dogs. She was never buried because nothing was left.

Even today, the Lord pronounces judgment on churches that allow this evil spirit of Jezebel to come:

Revelation 2:20Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols.

So you dreaming of giving birth to a squid means you are knowingly or unknowingly having influence on other people to behave in a way God calls sexually immoral, or leading them to sin in other ways.

This is a bad dream. I hope you will repent and get right with God.

Heaven is real, and hell is real. Please, don't go to hell. Repent today.

Receive him today as your Lord and Savior.How to accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and Lord?It is the easiest thing in the world. Just close your eyes, focus on him and pray something like this:"Lord Jesus, I repent of all my sins and I ask you to wash me clean. I am sorry for all the bad things I have done and the many times I broke God's Will. Please forgive me and fill me with the gift of the Holy Spirit. I want to belong to God. I want to be adopted into his family as his son/daughter. I want to get to know you. I want a relationship with you. Come into my heart. I give you control over my life. Please lead me through the Holy Spirit and make your Word real to me. Fill my soul with the peace that surpasses understanding and help me change so that I may lead a life that is pleasing to you. I want to go to heaven and I want to be called by the Fathers name. As of today I declare that I belong to you". Amen

i would wonder what type of movies youve been watching

• Cyrus

Some so called "dream experts" will definitely give you answer, despite any substance to their interpretation. Some dreams are repeated around the world and are associated with a general ideal of a problem that can be either good or bad, which is why they are general. For ex: You'll hear a lot about people who dream about losing all of their teeth, or being chased constantly by something they are afraid or turning back to look at or confront.

My point is, dreams are either 2 things, a sign that your brain is warning you about an obstacle that you need to face, or a excretion of useless memories that travels through the occipital lobe (part of the brain associate with visual interpretation) which can only make sense if you seen or remember something associated with squids being born.

Hope I Helped ^_^

Have you had a dramatic experience lately? Or have you eaten squid or seen any images or videos of squids lately?