Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 4 weeks ago

What is removed during a strip search?

In prison do the officers see you completely naked?

• 3 days ago

Yes. I’ve been arrested and strip searched once. All clothes must be taken off, and then it’s lots of squatting, bending, and having the officer inspect any areas that could hide something. I also had one ankle chained to the wall at the time. There’s a minimal amount of touching, but it probably takes 15 minutes total. 

• Cee

They do and nobody misses out.

As having Been there, yes, sometimes. Sometimes your are behind screen, and hand  out clothes. Other times, on big room with others, strip together. It doesn't take long,  my state tries hard to humiliate as little as possible.

No  Cop Ever does a BC search. Not usual, not routine,  and takes a  Court Order and an MD. One  guy I met was accused of hiding drugs, internally; NO BC search. Just screened his poo 30 days..Touching Anyone's anus or vagina. female OR male, is rare.  A cop got sued $5 million in my county for an illegal search, they are Very Careful. 

they might,you never know

If there is anything NOT removed, it isn't a strip search.

• Henry

I don't think they do those that has happened to me.

• Henry
      4 weeks agoReport

I went to enhanced screening, but no strip searches.

Yes they do.

If you are a male spread your legs and raise up your scrotum.

Of course they do. What part of "strip" search is unclear. The word "strip" means to remove all of your clothes. Also, how do you think they are going to do body cavity searches if you don't remove all of your clothes?