Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 4 weeks ago

What is removed during a strip search?

In prison do the officers see you completely naked?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 days ago

Yes. I’ve been arrested and strip searched once. All clothes must be taken off, and then it’s lots of squatting, bending, and having the officer inspect any areas that could hide something. I also had one ankle chained to the wall at the time. There’s a minimal amount of touching, but it probably takes 15 minutes total. 

• Cee
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They do and nobody misses out.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

As having Been there, yes, sometimes. Sometimes your are behind screen, and hand  out clothes. Other times, on big room with others, strip together. It doesn't take long,  my state tries hard to humiliate as little as possible.

No  Cop Ever does a BC search. Not usual, not routine,  and takes a  Court Order and an MD. One  guy I met was accused of hiding drugs, internally; NO BC search. Just screened his poo 30 days..Touching Anyone's anus or vagina. female OR male, is rare.  A cop got sued $5 million in my county for an illegal search, they are Very Careful. 

• 4 weeks ago

they might,you never know

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

If there is anything NOT removed, it isn't a strip search.

• Henry
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

I don't think they do those that has happened to me.

• Henry
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

I went to enhanced screening, but no strip searches.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes they do.

If you are a male spread your legs and raise up your scrotum.

• 4 weeks ago

Of course they do. What part of "strip" search is unclear. The word "strip" means to remove all of your clothes. Also, how do you think they are going to do body cavity searches if you don't remove all of your clothes?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.