Is this a form of jealousy?

When I state that I plan on doing my Masters in my early 40s - my friend replies "well, you DON'T have long to go!"

When I state that an ex-university colleague copies my online social media profiles - my friend replies "well, I'd like to see you PROVE it".

Finally, when I state that I found an ex-friend of mine FEATURED in a newspaper article - my friend replies I am "stalker".

I'm very confused and annoyed. It seems like no matter what I say or do, my friend has something VERY negative to say!!!!

Is that a form of jealousy? Or is she insecure?

Favorite Answer

She sounds like a total BitchTo me, and also not like a friend of yours at all

probably both insecure and jealous

That's called "conversation". Converse with someone else if you don't like what she has to say.

What responses were you hoping for?

• Belamie3 weeks agoReport

I agree and fair point. I just don't think you should negate EVERYTHING a person says. You can make neutral points and you DO have the right to disagree but if a person NEGATES everything on a consistent basis; it is slightly weird. I converse too but never NEGATE what a person says.