Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 3 weeks ago

Is this a canker sore or? ?

I have a sore red spot on the inside of my cheek, and a white raised lump next to it. 

Attachment image

2 Answers

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    i would go see your doctor, he'll let you know what it is

  • 3 weeks ago

    Probably is one, did you bite your cheek by accident while eating or chewing gum? Regardless it looks normal just let it be, I wouldn't make a big deal out of it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.