Why won’t my daughter give me grandkids?

My daughter is a homosexual. I’ve asked her to stop so that she can give me grandkids. She says no though. We keep fighting about it. How do I get her to change her mind? Why is she being this way? What did I do wrong that she wants to hurt me by denying me grandchildren?

That's her personal decision, and there's nothing you can do to change her mind if she has decided to not have kids.

Don't take it personally. Raising a child is a tough job, and many people feel like they won't be good parents and/or don't want to lose their freedom.

only jesus can save her. pray to him

Why do you assume you won't have grandchildren through her? But our children are, as the poem has it, not our children but the sons and daughters of life's longing for itself.

she needs to close her eyes during sex and pretend she is with a woman

I can answer your closing question.

By being self centered you have driven a wedge between you two.

Life is not all about "me." (as in about you)

Troll, troll, troll your boat...

She can't stand the fact that her future kids would have a troll for a grandparent, so she opted out of having them

Actually many lesbians do have kids. And with two mothers - the kids actually often get raised better than with a mom and dad - yes - studies have proven it. All it takes is getting a friend or maybe her wife’s brother to put a donation in a dixie cup and then inseminate with a turkey baster. Or they can go to a sperm bank. Often lesbian couples will use the same donor so that the kids are are all either full or half siblings.

So smarten up. She’s gay. That’s not stopping. But you can tell her to find a nice wife and have kids with her. 

Why do you think we fought so hard for gay marriage? We’ve always been having kids. 

You probably don’t many lesbians besides your daughter - but meet them. I think you’d be surprised to find out how many lgbt are parents and grand parents several times over right in the very town you live in! Its just that you don’t know them. 

So meet them, have your daughter meet them and ask her to make you a grandmother in lgbt household!

• You be trollin no grandma talks this way but lets assume you aren't.....   she doesn't owe you or anyone else kids that is a personal choice and its selfish to want to force someone to go through the pain of birth and stress of raising kids 

She saw you dildoing your vagina with a log of doodie.