Are you more or less lazy than a slug?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Well I wouldn't say a slug. A slug does nothing except slither around all day. More like a snail. Sure it slithers around all day too, but it slithers around with its house on its back.

• 1 month ago

I'm retired, and I've found over these past 12 years that retirement takes on a whole new ball game for the person living through that retirement. I can now choose, I can now say SOD IT! I'm not going to do that today, but ya know what? I USUALLY DO. Why? Simple, because I've been like that all my life. ;-)

• Less lazy..........

• 1 month ago

I'm more active than a slug--more like a tree sloth.

"Shucks, I gotta poop. I'll poop tomorrow. Those two baboons are having great sex. Too bad both are male. This jungle has gone to hell. I'm moving to the city. This is no place for a city slicker like me."

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I am not lazy........

• 1 month ago

Lazier than a slug. I’m lazy, but I’m smart.

• In
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Slugs (and snails) are not the least bit lazy.  They are hard workers that clean up rotting vegetation and provide food for raccoons, birds, and other critters.

• Jill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Who says slugs are lazy? Just because they're a little slow doesn't mean they aren't putting in all their effort to get around. A bit like me really. 

• Speaking of slugs snails tend to put holes in my mail it's annoying 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.