What was your wedding like? ?

• Kathy
    Favorite Answer

I got married at the county court house by a judge, and it lasted 5 minutes.

I have never been married.

A disaster....the best man lost the ring and the vicar was drunk. 

• Glo

It was a lot of work for one family affair on a hot and humid rainy day.  I believed the rain was tears of joy from heaven (my mom’s).  I did it once and we are still going strong 25+ years later. 

I've never been married hun.

i didn't have a wedding

• Nicole

i never had one.........

It was small we were married at the mayor's office, my cousins and friends were there on my side.On  my husband's side, he had his sister, her husband his best friend and mother.

I wore a dress I got at a boutique for 50 bucks.

We had a reception the next day at an Italian restraraunt, it was a beautiful day.

It was a wonderful small affair that will be a day that I will always remember. Everything went great, my husband looked so damn handsome, the people were great, the food was great...everything about that day. Amazing. 

We had a church wedding, then the reception was at my mom's house. We didn't rent a car or anything like that, just kept it simple and inexpensive. I was way more ready for the marriage than the wedding; I begged him to elope numerous times, but he, being the only child of my MIL wanted to have a whole wedding, since this was her only shot at one, so I didn't deprive her of it. 

The biggest thing though, was my mother and father actually exchanging kind words instead of horrible ones the day of. Before that, they hadn't talked in 16 years. Yeah. A long time. So that was a very nice thing to witness.

• Binks

Don't know because I didn't go.