What was your wedding like? ?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I got married at the county court house by a judge, and it lasted 5 minutes.

• 3 weeks ago

I have never been married.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

A disaster....the best man lost the ring and the vicar was drunk. 

• Glo
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

It was a lot of work for one family affair on a hot and humid rainy day.  I believed the rain was tears of joy from heaven (my mom’s).  I did it once and we are still going strong 25+ years later. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I've never been married hun.

• 3 weeks ago

i didn't have a wedding

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

i never had one.........

• 3 weeks ago

It was small we were married at the mayor's office, my cousins and friends were there on my side.On  my husband's side, he had his sister, her husband his best friend and mother.

I wore a dress I got at a boutique for 50 bucks.

We had a reception the next day at an Italian restraraunt, it was a beautiful day.

• 3 weeks ago

It was a wonderful small affair that will be a day that I will always remember. Everything went great, my husband looked so damn handsome, the people were great, the food was great...everything about that day. Amazing. 

We had a church wedding, then the reception was at my mom's house. We didn't rent a car or anything like that, just kept it simple and inexpensive. I was way more ready for the marriage than the wedding; I begged him to elope numerous times, but he, being the only child of my MIL wanted to have a whole wedding, since this was her only shot at one, so I didn't deprive her of it. 

The biggest thing though, was my mother and father actually exchanging kind words instead of horrible ones the day of. Before that, they hadn't talked in 16 years. Yeah. A long time. So that was a very nice thing to witness.

• Binks
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Don't know because I didn't go.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.