Steelers vs. Browns?

Who's winning? Whoever is correct about who wins gets best answer. If multiple people say the same winning team I will give best answer to the person who gives the most reasoning why they think the team will win. If you say who wins after the game has started, you don't get anything.

• Mike W
    Favorite Answer

I'm picking Cleveland to win a close game against Pittsburgh.  The Browns are showing signs of improvement, and they're coming off a week where they managed to defeat a quality opponent in Buffalo.  Maybe they've improved enough to take on the Steelers who have had problems when playing weaker opponents.  They tend to play down to their competition, and it has cost them what should have been sure wins for the team.  

I could be wrong about all of this and the Steelers could just crush them like grapes.  

Steelers will win.

• The Steelers have won 4 Games in a row so they have momentum. The Browns have won 1 in a row. My Pick: Steelers 27 Browns 13.

• Kathy

The Steelers by 14 points.

Since the start of the 2010 season, Pittsburgh is 15-2-1 against Cleveland, including 7-0-1 in the last 8 games. That tie was the first in the rivalry, which is approaching its 135th game, and it will be a high point in Faker Mayfield's career.

Let's be real here: Mayfield is not a good quarterback and defenses have figured out how to stop him. Pittsburgh held Chubb in check last season so the pressure will be on Mayfield to produce and he will do what he's done all season: Fail.

The  Browns are going to be embarrassed on their home field in a nationally-televised game. 

Pittsburgh by 13.

Steelers and I don't think it will be that close. The team was a mess when the season started but they are much improved. The Browns are not a good team. They beat my Bills, who are also not a good team. Don't be fooled by their 6-2 record going into Cleveland. I don't count any of the six wins as a quality win. They edged the Jets and Dolphins, The Titans were a bad team at that time (and the only Bills win against a team with at least a .500 record). They beat the sorriest team in the NFL, the Bungles, and the bad Giants and Redskins. The combined record of those six wins is 12-44. The record of the teams they lost to is 16-11 and that includes the 3-6 Browns.

The Steelers four losses are all against the NFL elite teams, Patriots, 49ers, Seahawks and Ravens, who have a combined six losses for the year so far. All were very close games except for the season-opening blowout at New England.

Divisional games are always tough but I think Pittsburgh will easily cover the current 2 1/2 - 3 points they are giving up with the sports books.

Steelers win by 10. Chubb is likely to significantly outscore Bell the rest of the season.

Wow I won’t answer ok pretty cool sorry buddy