I have my mild/ moderate special education credential. How much would I need to do to become a speech and language pathologist?

How much additional college? Thank you!

3 Answers

  • 3 weeks ago

    varies by state....last I heard in my state you need a masters degree...and can apply to a masters program with the current degree...might need some extra pre req classes (ie anatomy)

  • 3 weeks ago

    depends on the specific program at the college you select. may also depend on licensing laws in your state

  • 3 weeks ago

    Two years in a Master's degree program, approximately.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.