Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 4 weeks ago

Should I trade Nick Chubb for Leveon bell and Terry McLaurin?

This is a 12 Person, money league haha. 

Week 11 2019

Yes I would do that. Bell and chubb are about the same tier and you add a solid wr who's got some plus matchups the next few weeks

In almost all trades, the person giving up one top player for 2 lesser ones loses that trade.  This is a perfect example of what I mean. 

You're taking a massive hit at RB just to get a WR who's pretty talented, but is about to experience a huge downgrade at QB.  Haskins has looked scary bad.  Chubb is likely to get more weekly points than these other 2 combined, but you're only using one roster spot to get those points.  That's why people lose these 2-1 trades.

That depends on the rest of your roster, but probably not. Bell is banged up and McLaurin doesn't have as much value with Haskins at QB.

Given how much McLaurin will obviously help your WR group, seems like a no brainer, doesn't it?