Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Christians have you even read the atheist book of pages,?

you don't know you could like it & be atheists, you can't say you don't like it without trying it first

Favorite Answer

Yes, I have read it. In fact it is everywhere, you cannot fail to have read it yourself.

Every time you open a new diary, note pad or art book, it is there. Empty pages, that is all it is.

• Jake

Jesus exists and is God. A person can know these things with certainty, and can battle atheism and other sins, by reciting the rosary every day with care and sincerity.

• There is NO "atheist Book of Pages". None. Where can I buy it, if it is real? What is its ISBN number?

The image below is the ONLY "Book of Pages" - a graphic novel written in 2000.

• poldi2

They can't read it, its against the Book's rules to allow any Christian to even see it.

No. They say WHY YOU! I OUGHTA!

I tried but it's too full of strawmen and logical fallacies to be taken seriously.