How long can it take to notice side affects after taking medication?

I never took medication before and I was so scared to because of the side effects, it’s now day 3 and I feel fine..am I safe or not yet lol

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

You can look up the medication on WebMD or Drugs.com and see the percentage of people who experience side effects. Usually the most common side effects only show up in about 1 to 3% of people who take the drug. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

These drugs are not safe. It is well documented how safe they are. Try alternative types of therapy which don’t involve ‘Pig’ Pharma psych drugs. Some well known psychiatrists like Dr. Joanna Montcrieff and Dr. Peter Breggin who are not working for Big Pharma are forthright about how dangerous these ‘chemical lobotomies’ are . Google them. There’s huge money in these Big Pharma poisons, which is why psychiatrists who know how dangerous they are are afraid to speak out. Dr. Peter Breggin used to travel around with a bodyguard when he gave his lectures because of this. Pig Pharma does NOT want the truth getting out about how dangerous these drugs really are. And 99% of psychiatrists will NOT tell you when they prescribe them. It’s ALL about $$$. Do enough research into the politics and money behind psychiatry in its corrupt partnership with psychiatry if you don’t want your health destroyed permanently. Start with Dr. Breggin’s YouTube videos and website, go on ‘Mad in America’ website, etc. Don’t be a victim of psychiatry and Big Pharma’s propaganda machine. You only get one brain and body. Protect  yourself. If these drugs are so harmless, ask your psychiatrist if he or she would be willing to take them along with you. Give them the pills they are giving you and ask them to take them in front if you every time you see them. If they are only beneficial and absolutely harmless, they should have no problem gulping them down, right? WAKE UP, FOLKS!

• atomic fireball
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Obviously I meant to say it is well documented how UNSAFE they are as you can tell by the rest of the post 

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, you are "safe".  Side effects from most drugs manifest themselves in two days.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Lots of people have NO side effects at all. Doctors are required by law to tell you about POSSIBLE side effects, that's all. You're probably gonna be fine.

• atomic fireball
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Bullsh!t. Have you ever even been prescribed one of these drugs???Most shrinks DO NOT warn of the dangers because if they did, OBVIOUSLY you wouldn’t take them and their profession would cease to exist. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.