is anyone else worried you'll lose your youtube account/channel because of youtubes new changes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk-1WoQY_GY

Youtube thumbnail

that video is saying that in dec 10th, youtube will begin enforcing new terms and conditions which involve deleting and banning channels that are no longer commercially viable?

i'm majorly concerned as ive been a member of youtube since 2007 and i'm only a small channel with a handful of videos and only 17 subscribers...youtube is my main form of entertainment and enjoyment so i'm worried will my channel be gone?

and all the favourite obscure channels i like will get deleted?

is anyone else worried? please someone tell me that this won't happen, i couldn't bear it.

Why does somebody always have to try to fix something that's not broken??? Leave YouTube the hell alone!

youtube isnt the only video content creation website you know... granted they arent as popular as youtube, but alternates are there i guess