Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 months ago

How tall are you and how tall is your GF or BF?

Do you have a preference in height in the opposite sex? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I am a 6'8 plus sized brown woman, my ideal type is 6'0-6'4 muscular white men. 

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

i'm 5'7" and he's 5'10". height isn't a big priority, i just want one that will respect me

• 3 months ago

I'm 5 foot 2 and my husband is 5 ft 10.

• 3 months ago

I'm 6' 3". My wife is 5' 8". I don't have a preference.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

I am 5’6” and I prefer 6’ and up. My husband is 6’1” or 6’2” ...I can’t remember at the moment.

I would have thrown a drink in his face and walked out on the first date if he was 5’11.

• 3 months ago

I'm 168 cm / 5'6. He sucks at math and remembering numbers, but is probably slightly taller. :-P

As for my own height preferences..? I honestly don't care all that much about height. I could love someone shorter. Or taller. Or the exact same height. Whatever. Although actually, if I could choose..? I'd choose for my partner to be of about the same height as me, but maybe SLIGHTLY taller. Just because.. it's convenient for kissing, and things. :-P

PS: I'm also queer / panromantic grey-ace, and this would be 100% regardless of their sex, by the way. :)

• 3 months ago

I'm about 190 cm and my husband is slightly shorter.

• Mier
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I'm 6'1 1/2 and that's barefooted. 

My girlfriend isnt tall at all. Shes 5'2 or 5'3. I'm attracted to short girls for whatever reason. 

A high school friend of mine who's 5'6" says women dont give him the time of day because of his height. Not even the ones shorter than he is. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.