Is Man/Woman kind evolving or devolving, spiritually speaking?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

We have consistently gotten smaller, weaker, and tinier brained since homo erectus. We're devolving. We have to be. The trends of atheistic evolution are to weakness, disease, and death. Only one mutation in 100 is even weakly beneficial. Half are fatal.

• 4 weeks ago

Spiritually speaking only the "saints" are progressing. Everyone else is devolving. So, seek God's face, seek immortality, and seek this sainthood life anything less is a form of eternal hell

• 4 weeks ago

Developing by reincarnation.  Because you must be born again, and again to be saved.

• 4 weeks ago

Spiritually speaking, 

Humanity is evolving past religion. 

Conjecture + Everything else be damned = Religion 

• That's a good thing in that you are referring to religion as it is widely understood today but I said spiritually which is different than religion, the way I understand it of course.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

no there is no evolution=lies lies lies...GOD MADE ALL LIFE WHICH IVE SAID 997 TIMES!!!!!

• Still got a lot of fire in you Fireball I see. :) Keep talking like that and I'll get to breathing hard.

• 4 weeks ago

Some are evolving and others devolving 

• Hey., not bad! If you could say the dividing line in one word, what would that word be?

• 4 weeks ago

All species on this planet are in the process of evolving, some slowly, some rapidly, but it is happening to all including humans.

• I don't know, look at what a few are doing making  fortunes off Earths and our resources that cannot be repaid anytime soon while we stand by and watch.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.