Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Have you ever seen an answer that was so good that there was no need to read any other answers, the beat answer was obvious?

*best answer*

• Favorite Answer

Yes when I did ask qs on here some answers where really good. User who answered actually took the time to answer and maybe help if I was wanting help 😀 also user was kind and funny at times..making the question and also their answer better.

But I did read lots of answers..the ones from users who all took time to answer and came up with funny and kind plus helpful answers so now that I think about it nope I fid not read only one answer and not read others.

I did pick one as ba though in the end.

I stopped asking qs sadly so I don't read any answers anymore 😞  but I do give answers to other users qs 😀✌ 

• Kathy

It does not matter how good an answer is, I will still read the other answers.

Yes,  sure.  I always read the answers I get..........but sometimes, you get an answer,  that just has  BA  locked up from the get go!