Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

What do you think of the name Princess Kevin for a girl?

Ryan Reynolds named his daughter James, and nobody judges him. Kevin was my late uncle’s name who died just before last Christmas so it's honouring a relative.

As for Princess, it’s so people don’t get confused and think we’re talking about our son. It’s more of a title than a name as we plan on calling her Kev.

• Linda

It's unusual. I like Kev but Kevin not as well.

Kevin is a good name! I would call my daughter that any day to stop the liberals! 

-Nathaniel

Source(s): The Bible
  • Kevin

Sorry I just don’t like it at all

Ryan Reynolds gets away with it because his child is at a private school and only mixing with other celebrities kids who mostly have rediculus names

Kevin (/ˈkɛvɪn/) is the anglicized form of the Irish masculine given name Caoimhín

The feminine version of the name is Caoimhe anglicised as Keeva

Keeva is a much better way of honouring your uncle

Who says nobody judges him for that?  I don't like the name James for a girl.  James is a boys' name.

Go ahead and name her Princess as a legal first name.  That's fine.  Maybe give her a nickname if she starts to get bullied at school.  As for the middle name, I would suggest doing what Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith did with their children.  They were named after them, but the names were slightly changed to suit the opposite gender.  Their daughter was named after Will; her name is Willow.  Their son was named after Jada; his name is Jaden.  You see what they did.  There's plenty of cross-gender similarities in names like Carl/Carly, Samuel/Samantha, Elisha/Alisha, Shelah/Sheila, Alexander/Alexandra, Michael/Michelle, Christopher/Christina, etc.

Maybe you could do something like this for her middle name.  I don't know what it would sound like, but maybe it could be a part of or an alteration of Kevin... maybe:

-Evi, Eve, or Kevalin

-Kevina or Kevinette

-Kevie or Kev

-Kiev or Nivek

...just some suggestions.

I wouldn't say that no one judges him, as much as they are just used to these "artists" who think they are creative, by giving their kids off-kilter and stupid sounding names. But in comparison with ones that name their kids things like Banjo, Pilot Inspektor, and Ice Tub..... James sounds better than all of the other shenanigans. 

Stupid💩.......

It's a cute name for a little green troll baby.

It's a top ten Troll name.