Can i complain just a little about Rick and morty s4e01?

How can they kill rick? What? he only wears impenerable armor "some" of the time...thats crap

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

relax. that was a good episode. 

• 1 month ago

White boyz think I’m smart think I watch Rick N Morty. But I spit real deadass facts turn you to a rigor mortise.  

• 1 month ago

The idea, established in the previous seasons, is that both Rick and Morty exist in multiple universes.  So if one Rick or one Morty dies, they can be replaced by another one.  They're all a little different (or a lot different) because they come from alternate universes, and that's one of the most interesting things in the show.  Being cloned from their own DNA sample, I think that's a new idea (but I could be wrong).  Both Rick and Morty have died multiple times through the three seasons so far.

You're not supposed to UNDERSTAND Rick and Morty.  There are a million 'fan theories' about The Simpsons and Family Guy and even Bob's Burgers--like the whole Simpsons family is really dead, or the Belchers exist only as a hallucination in Mr Fischoder's brain or Chris Griffin is really Peter, visiting from the past by time machine.  YouTube is full of this stuff.  Rick and Morty seems designed to deter fan theories by presenting enough alternative realities for fans to choke on.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't watch the show, but you're a real dick if this is real.

• NONAME
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

How did you know my name was dick...scary

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They killed a main character off?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.