Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

Is it possible to grow breasts at age 20 still?

I’m 19 about to turn 20, is it still possible?

I’m currently 5’1 & 93 lbs around there, so I’m underweight , if I maybe gain weight , is it possible? 

Has it happened to anyone ?

• Nancy
    Favorite Answer

No. If you get fat, will they get bigger? Yes, but they'll get bigger exactly the same way that when a man gets fat he gets moobs. If moobs are what you're going for, though, by all means, get fat. If you only put on a little weight, all you'll be is a little heavier. You won't see anything impressive happen to your bust. That ship has sailed. If you want breasts, if that's important to you, breast augmentation surgery is your only way at this point.

• Jerry

You're very petite, so your breasts probably are small, but perfect for your body type...If you're HWP, you're fine! Your breasts DO NOT define you; they are part of you, no more, no less. As a guy, I really prefer small breasted women (NOT a pass). Be YOU; natural breasts are better than anything a Dr. can provide - unless it's for reconstructive purposes.

• C

By grow breasts what do you mean exactly?  Some girls/women call themselves flat chested but they mean that they have small breasts that have developed normally.  Do you have any breast development or do you still look like a child?

If you're in good health besides being underweight and have some breast development then they will grow somewhat if you put on weight.  I've known quite a few women whose busts grew in their mid twenties.  They all had one thing in common though, they'd all been competitive athletes in their teens - early twenties and had been very, very lean.  When they stopped they didn't get fat but the body had more resources spare to put on some curves if you see what I mean.  Also, if you have a baby your breasts will grow, but it's a bit of a lottery if they will stay bigger, go back to their old size, or even shrink after finishing nursing.

If you have no development and/or you are not in good health you need to consult a doctor.  There are some medical conditions that can cause breasts not to develop.  Some are treatable with hrt, others are not but may qualify for insurance to cover cosmetic surgery as part of a medical condition, if that's the route you want to go down.  Either way you will have knowledge and not have "will it happen and if so when?" taking up so much space in your head.

• Logan

Stay lean and fit, and save up for breast imlants

It is possible to grow breasts quite late into life.  A lot of liberals experience tremendous growth in mid-life in the breast area.  Unfortunately, these liberals are all obese men.

• Frank

No, shithead...you are UNDERWEIGHT and boobs are FAT!! You need to see a shrink.

• Lorena4 weeks agoReport

Suck a cock, I don’t need a shrink. I get full fast. 🤷🏻‍♀️