Medical THC question?

NOT ASKING FOR JUDGEMENT!!! I wanted to know what are the requirements or what to ask my physician to get a medical marijuana card in PA? I have tried pills and CBD oil for my anxiety and it never quiet felt like it worked....I’m 21 with a wife, a daughter, and another on the way I’m NOT regretting a single minute of it. I just have my own mentality issues and I don’t want my doctor thinking I’m just a teen trying to have a excuse for weed......I have bought weed before and I felt so focused and motivated my mind wasn’t so flustered and Dysfunctional with my overthinking which makes me distracted from anything I need to be on top of😔😔😔😔😔

POSSIBLE RESPONSES NO RUDE RESPONSES PLEASE!!!!

Here's the information you are looking for: https://www.pa.gov/guides/pennsylvania-medical-mar...

• Foofa

Not sure how stringent the docs in PA are but here in CA before it was legalized it was pretty easy to get a med card. In your case one assumes you may be required to complete a course of talk therapy as your malady isn’t physical but rather mental.

You might need a better medicine for yourself