Just another worried gal about some blood work ?

I went to the doctor for some tiredness but joint pain sometimes ! They flare up during rain and cold weather 

The first monocytes came back normal and absolute came back high 

Slight below normal MCH MCHC

Mean plat volume right at the cut off mark 

Sed rate high 72 

CRP high sensitivy at a 7.9 

Thyroid peroxide high 

Ana- ra factor negative 

And everything else normal 

I’m just worried overall 

If this is anything to worry about ? 

I have very bad anxiety so this causing me to think cancer or worse ! 

I know I’m dumb for it but I just need some reassurance 

I know no one is doctors but just some peace of mind would help I guess 

• Pippin
    Favorite Answer

Nothing about this suggests cancer. It suggests inflammation, possibly from an autoimmune disorder like arthritis.

Can't think why you would leap to the conclusion that it's cancer.

Don’t worry abut it. Nothing in ur results shout cancer. So why are you stressing over it? It will only make things worse.

• Edna

Nothing you said indicates that you might have cancer. The results of the blood work you've already had done and your description of the pain indicate that you might have arthritis.

• LAN

Oh goodie.  Yet another moron that thinks that anyone here can give her more than the basic information she could find for herself by looking it up online.

No one here is a doctor.  You are just another drama seeker that can't seem to wait to talk to your doctor that ordered your tests.  You, know, the person that is actually familiar with your medical history and knows what he was looking for when he ordered the test.  God I wish you idiots had at least enough active brain cells to see just how stupid this kind of question is.

• Edna
      3 weeks agoReport

The OP's question & her worries about her blood work are sort of stupid. If her blood work had shown the slightest indication of cancer, her doctor would have told her so.

Call your doctor's office tomorrow, ask to speak to his/her nurse and ask for an explanation of your blood results. You could have an autoimmune disorder (which can cause fatigue), but there's no reason to automatically think of cancer.

• Edna
      3 weeks agoReport

If your blood work had shown the slightest indication of cancer, your doctor would have told you so, just as soon as he received the results from the lab.

If you got lab values you got a report with it. What were you told?

• Edna
      3 weeks agoReport

If the results of the patient's blood work had indicated ever the slightest indication of cancer, the patient wouldn't  have to wait to go over the results with a doctor. The doctor would have told her so, just as soon as he received the results from the lab.