Is it safe to drive to Chicago from Huntington beach California. I am taking the southern route 15-40-44-55. I am stupidly afraid?

Is it safe to drive to Chicago from Huntington beach California. I am taking the southern route 15-40-44-55. I am stupidly afraid of Tornados-Satanis- and Cliffs. I have to move out for work and just simply do not have the money for a car transport.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

@ Jonathan  There are no satanist roadblocks on the highways. 

Yes, it is safe.  The Interstate highways are cleared of snow as quickly as possible, but pay attention to local weather advisories. 

Tornadoes are mainly a summer weather phenomenon.  I have no idea what is a Satanis.  If you do drive past a drop off on the road then there are guardrails 

• 3 weeks ago

I dont think there are cliffs. Hopefully there will be satanists as they are helpful people 

• 3 weeks ago

Damn why would you want to drive that far

• 4 weeks ago

You know that thousands of people drive on those roads every day, don't you? If you're going in winter, you'll have to watch out for snow when you get close to Chicago. Use the Waze app on your phone to watch for traffic backups and weather events. There are no cliffs between California and Chicago. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Greg
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It is safer than driving around in the LA area.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.