Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

Me basset hound puppy ate the Thanksgiving turkey that was going to my local orphanage. How can I make him stop eating food that isn't his?

Now the poor orphans will go without turkey on Thanksgiving. All because of me basset hound puppy. 

Favorite Answer

That's a real pity. Those poor orphans. They were probably really excited about the prospect of a hearty, warm meal. 

You need to teach your dog a lesson and the orphans need fed, right?  I'm guessing your Basset Hound puppy is about the same size as a turkey? You get me?

I would give the orphans a basset hound puppy as a Thanksgiving meal. I usually eat basset hound for Thanksgiving, it is just as good as turkey

Two turkeys in the same household?  Me finds that amazing.

• Nathan

If he can not reach it he will not eat it. Simple.

Your posts get more and more pathetic.  Now you've added poor, starving children to the mix.

"Me basset hound ..."  Speak English much?

• Kenny

Just tell it to stop eating other peoples food .

Source(s): I already have one question being reviewed . Not going to say something about a little Basset .

Just buy another one, genius.

• Mark
      4 weeks agoReport

This kook  in known for asking "questions" about her basset hound puppy".