Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 4 weeks ago

Should we make illegal to voice support for the second amendment to protect the constitution?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

You want to make the 1st Amendment illegal?

• 4 weeks ago

I understand what you mean, but maybe you mean the 2nd amendment should be modified. Yes everyone should not be able to bear arms but that does not mean you get rid of that amendment altogether. What will happen is you will have a bunch of angry people who will then decide well since the 2nd amendment is now invalid, I don't like this and that amendment and other amendments will most likely get criticism because it's not fair you take away one without not taking away the other's people don't like.

• 4 weeks ago

No, we shouldn't BLATANTLY violate the Constitution.

• 4 weeks ago

You mean end the first to end the second?  Here's an idea, move to the Congo, you'd like it there.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

It you give any part of your question any thought before posting it?

• jimmy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The 2nd amendment is already illegal in my country. Americans can't travel to my country and think they have a right to bear arms.

• 4 weeks ago

Check the first amendment and then rethink your question.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, lets do that -- and we can start with YOU...  How would you like your voice silenced?  (Yes.... sarcasm)

• 4 weeks ago

Since the Second Amendment is part of the Constitution, how would that protect it?

• 4 weeks ago

Wouldn't that negate the 1st amendment? Do you want you voiced silenced?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.