Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 4 weeks ago

Should we make illegal to voice support for the second amendment to protect the constitution?

Favorite Answer

You want to make the 1st Amendment illegal?

I understand what you mean, but maybe you mean the 2nd amendment should be modified. Yes everyone should not be able to bear arms but that does not mean you get rid of that amendment altogether. What will happen is you will have a bunch of angry people who will then decide well since the 2nd amendment is now invalid, I don't like this and that amendment and other amendments will most likely get criticism because it's not fair you take away one without not taking away the other's people don't like.

No, we shouldn't BLATANTLY violate the Constitution.

You mean end the first to end the second?  Here's an idea, move to the Congo, you'd like it there.

It you give any part of your question any thought before posting it?

• jimmy

The 2nd amendment is already illegal in my country. Americans can't travel to my country and think they have a right to bear arms.

Check the first amendment and then rethink your question.

Yes, lets do that -- and we can start with YOU...  How would you like your voice silenced?  (Yes.... sarcasm)

Since the Second Amendment is part of the Constitution, how would that protect it?

Wouldn't that negate the 1st amendment? Do you want you voiced silenced?