Should I go get a blood test after being late for 2 weeks? ?

So I had a miscarriage earlier this year, and I got on birth control after, I didn’t like it because I had weight loss issues and I was constantly bleeding and I got off it about July, I started back up on birth control pills in September to regulate my period again and it stopped Oct. 5th I had unprotected sex (no pull out) a couple days later and I was inconsistent with my birth control the week of..stupid I know. Now I’m pretty late on my period like over a week but I’m not sure if it’s because it’s been so irregular or if I could be pregnant. The other thing is I’ve taken test after test and they say either invalid or not pregnant. I assume I may be in the clear but I’ve been experiencing the same symptoms I had in my first pregnancy, so I’m a bit worried, curious if I should go into the doctor for a blood test, or if I should just look at it as my period being irregular and not stress. 

No is the short answer unless you have extra money to waste.

What does your doctor recommend? 

OMG are you seriously that dumb

• Jingles
      4 weeks agoReport

What are earth do you need a blood test for??