Anonymous

Should white people move to Asia?

The west is becoming more anti-white day by day, East Asia seems to be the place where whites are treated like gods. They basically love white people down there.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Too good to be true. If you're wealthy, they'll treat you like a god almost everywhere. Most whites aren't that rich.

• 3 weeks ago

Move to South America and get yourself an Ecuadorian cutie instead.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

White people need their homelands and we need to preserve Europe and its diverse peoples and cultures. We should be mass deporting non-Europeans.

• 3 weeks ago

No, we should not. We are not treated like gods in East Asia, we are treated like dogs. When I was on vacation in Japan, people used to call me words like "racist", "white trash", "blue-eyed devil", "monster", "ghost", "ape" and even "kkk" and "nazi".

We are Whites while they are Asians, we're not on the same page.

• Tall Guy3 weeks agoReport

Neanderthal Valley in German is we’re White Power started.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

No one does that, and Asia is over populated with their own people esp. in China, it feels like hell to live there as its too dens. Go to Russia, its a vast land and western whites should build something there.

• Tall Guy3 weeks agoReport

Neanderthal Valley in German is we’re White Power started.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Never been there, have you? They call us gai jin and worse to our faces.

• Seff
      Lv 4
      4 weeks agoReport

Gaijin is a positive term.

• Jerome
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

So if I don't treat whites like Gods, that means I hate them?🤔

Sounds like an identity crisis and superiority complex to me......

• Jerome
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

This requires a person of color to love whites more than themselves....

A sellout.....

Since most love their Gods more than their fellow human.

God's image in my name IS NOT GOOD.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

but not people from the US.   maybe from Europe and England.   People in Japan dont event know who Donald Trump is.....

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Common sense needs to take over and all these countries overflowing with billions must be on their own. 

Once they are, birthrates will drop like a rock and people will invest heavily in EACH child for the future. 

• 4 weeks ago

No. Eastern Europe is almost exclusively white and Polish people now outnumber non-whites in Britain. East Asians (like all non-whites including Jews) hate white people. Whites have no allies. East Asian Mongols invaded and raped half of Europe. Ancient Chinese referred  to white people as green eyed monkey's and goblins. If you really think east Asians like white people you're idiot. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.