I have been dared to "Commit Scooter Ankle" What is the least painful way of doing this?

Now, actually doing it would a hurt a crap ton, as I have done it before...

So whats the way to induce extreme pain on yourself, while not doing it at the same time ?

sadasdqw23e12we

• Linda

This section is for pain management and not pain induction and I advise you to not hurt yourself even if someone dares you.

If you wish to experience extreme pain yet cause yourself no physical injury. if you're one of the people that cut yourself and are addicted to the Endo morphine Rush from cutting yourself. Then get yourself a stun gun put it on the bottom of your foot and fire it.

The bottoms of your feet are one of the most sensitive areas of the body this will induce excruciating pain and give you quite an endomorphin Rush you won't need to cut yourself to get it! And besides a tiny blister from the points of the stun gun it causes no harm.

overdose on tylenol. that should work

If you can't see that accepting such a dare is foolish then you are truly dumb as well, in my opinion.

• marty

The best thing to do is act less childish and be more responsible.