Tyler asked in TravelCanadaOther - Canada · 1 month ago

Are people in Vancouver rude to my friend?

Ok so friend was riding a skytrain and seat on the seat a young lady in her 30 lady told him to move I want to seat there and my friend seat there first he said that the lady didn’t ask him politely. Didn’t use please or thank you. Also my friend said when he was boarding the bus people budging in front of him to get on the bus. He also got on the bus this lady think that he was assaulting her when he didn’t even touch her the bus was crowded so he sat beside two ladies but one lady think that his assaulting her because the bus was packed that it accidentally touch her and another time was he was wearing a backpack on the bus and this lady think that the backpack assault her like come on why are people so rude to my friend? Also a lady go up to him and say are you following me and he answer is no and the lady tell him to F off. He don’t get it why Vancouver people are so rude to him. 

Tell your friend to stay home.

People seem to be very nuts in Vancouver I agree with most of my friends