If I said, I don't understand, what would the chances be of you saying...Of course you don't?

• carrie
    Favorite Answer

wouldn't be so rude, But if you asked me to explain something that you didn't understand then I would try to do that.

Slim to none. I'm not that sarcastic.

• small

Chances would have been far high, were you to be my wife!! Otherwise, I would try to explain further.

• jim c

ZERO, unless you're acting as a troll and have a bad attitude, then I can be a little more harsh.

I have never been one to say such things unless the people asking didn't really want to understand.

I think most people want to help others when they can. One of the basic needs for humans is to contribute to others and society, no matter how insignificant some may think the act is.

It's just as rewarding to help others as it is to be helped by others, even if it's as simple as helping someone understand something they didn't understand before.

• Sparky

I probably wouldn't say it even if I thought it because it would be impolite

I might be tempted to think it , Stan,  but I doubt I would be that rude out loud. 

No chance at all that is something I would never say to anyone, I'm just not like that.