If I said, I don't understand, what would the chances be of you saying...Of course you don't?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • carrie
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

wouldn't be so rude, But if you asked me to explain something that you didn't understand then I would try to do that.

• 4 weeks ago

Slim to none. I'm not that sarcastic.

• small
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Chances would have been far high, were you to be my wife!! Otherwise, I would try to explain further.

• jim c
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

ZERO, unless you're acting as a troll and have a bad attitude, then I can be a little more harsh.

I have never been one to say such things unless the people asking didn't really want to understand.

I think most people want to help others when they can. One of the basic needs for humans is to contribute to others and society, no matter how insignificant some may think the act is.

It's just as rewarding to help others as it is to be helped by others, even if it's as simple as helping someone understand something they didn't understand before.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sparky
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I probably wouldn't say it even if I thought it because it would be impolite

• 4 weeks ago

I might be tempted to think it , Stan,  but I doubt I would be that rude out loud. 

• 4 weeks ago

No chance at all that is something I would never say to anyone, I'm just not like that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.