it is i asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 3 months ago

Anyone else getting sick to their stomach by trumps speech going on now?

Double talk meant for anyone who can't think for themselves.

No yahoo, I don't want to put it in the entertainment category....

YOU KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO HIM

• Andy F

Not listening to it.  I despise the man, but I don't listen to him just to get myself upset.  Then again, I no longer go to horror movies, either.

Of course, I assume you're posting this question to make a point about Trump being a jerk, not to kvetch about how he's affecting your health.  That's okay, if a bit rhetorical.

But if he actually is affecting your health, tune the man out.  Reading about it afterward online or in the newspapers might be less upsetting.

Whatever you do, please try to remember what Trump's speech means for you practically, and what practical steps you (and the rest of us!) can take in response to it.  Just reacting emotionally probably doesn't help anybody.

-- democratic socialist

Not at all.  But them I am not a commie dem who cannot see the truth when it falls on him.

• Andy F

So why ARE you refusing to see the truth when it falls on you?  :-) :-)

• Judith

I NEVER listen to Trump.  When I watch national news, I mute it when he talks.  So ya, he makes me feel sick to my stomach every single time I think about him, see him or read about him.

• Mark

No, I'm at work. What is he saying this time?  Is he recycling phrases like "I am a stable genius" or "no collusion"?  (He should say "no collusion, just confusion".)

• it is i

I'm the bestest bigly greatest ever pretty much sums it up.

• jimmy

If you're talking about Trump's speech about trade with China, it's simply Trump BS. I'm sure Chinese news is telling a very different story. China aren't at the mercy of Trump. These tariffs are hurting the USA just as much as China.

I can't even stand the sight of his ugly face or the sound of his ugly voice!

No, I am used to listening to his craziness.   It sounds normal for him.

Is somebody forcing you to listen? No, you just want something to cry about.

• it is i

Yes, actually they are.   I have a job that I can't just walk out on- unlike you who can just go down to your mama's basement if you don't like whats on the tv.

NO AND WHEN U HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY THEN DON'T...HE WON...ACCEPT IT...ACT AGE NOT SHOW SIZE.

• Mark

I think that should be SHOE size, but you probably have never heard any Prince records.