Should I move to Mississippi, Georiga or Alabama?
- jon pikeLv 75 months agoFavorite Answer
If you like 100 degree summers and mild winters, sure.
- Forrest ToneyLv 75 months ago
Independence , Missouri .
- Charles VeidtLv 75 months ago
Being from the south myself, I would not recommend any of those states.
- jpopelishLv 75 months ago
I doubt it.
Do you like damp heat?
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- RetiefLv 75 months ago
Depends on why you are moving.
For work - move to where the job is.
For family - move to where the family is.
- hungryjoeLv 55 months ago
Move to Georiga - the capital city of Geolatvia
- Gus DihnLv 65 months ago
No, you should not.
- Anonymous5 months ago
how should i know
- FireballLv 75 months ago
YOUR CHOICE...THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL...MOBILE SOUNDS GOOD...I WENT TO BASIC IN ALABAMA IN ANNISTON....IVE SEEN MOBILE PICS...ALL OF THOSE STATES ARE GORGEOUS...IVE BEEN TO BILOXI TOO AND JEKYLL ISLAND