Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

Why did the us government used to ban adult porn?

Favorite Answer

The U.S. went through prohibition, too, which caused "secret clubs" where they enjoyed "bathtub gin", so I imagine adult porn went through the same thing, what I mean is, people still got their hands on it (in secret).

Conservative men didn't want their women to find out there are some massive ***** out there.

• Sherry

For the public good and health, I would imagine. 'Progress' has certainly created a lot of degenerates. Men beating off instead of trying to save their marriages (and worse). So good for the children, right?

Of course, I'll have to take your word that it was ever illegal, as I don't remember it. But I do remember when it wasn't shamelessly mainstream.

Virtue signalling. The Democrats especially are into that right now, virtue signalling, both major parties need to be kept humble though.

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • marty

Where did you hear that? There was some fake articles about it but I can't find where it's ever been illegal. 

keep Trunp & the Chimp away from fantasizing about sex with whores from the old Soviet Union or Rice eating in the south

Because the judges in them didn't want the publicity

For the same reason Islamic nations require women to wear hijabs and burkas.

Conservative men can't control themselves.