Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

My friend and I most likely will be hanging Friday night.  Will Trump be out of office by then hopefully?

I want to drink a toast that he’s out of all our lives forever.

Favorite Answer

Okay, this is just my own thoughts, but I bet you a dollar that even if he's found guilty, somehow, someway, nothing will come of this. Now, if a Democrat President did what he did, they'd probably hang that guy from the highest tree.

• xyzzy

Of you think that Trump will be out of office anytime soon I doubt that you are old enough to drink. Either that or you have no idea what is involved with impeachment.

You'd better stay at home, then. The impeachment process is in its beginning stage.

Then what? Ya going to let the elite take over again? I heard HC is getting restless and thinking of standing again, wow! If she gets in she's gonna have some fantastic hubby support. ;-)

.

Would he be the FIRST LADY? How did I keep a straight face while typing that?

No he won't so drink heavily.

No, you have five more years to wait

• Mier

Get ready because Donald Trump will be in office for another 4 years come 2020.

I feel its unpatriotic to not support the POTUS.